– Easy Steps To check 2021 WAEC Result On Your Phone
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has announced the release of results for candidates that sat for the 2021 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) school candidates.
The release was announced on Monday by the Head of Nigeria National Office of WAEC, Mr Patrick Areghan.
The results were released exactly forty-five days after the last paper in the exam which took place across five countries of The Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria, and Sierra Leone was written.
Here are easy steps to check your WAEC result on your phone;
1. Go to WAEC 2021 result checking portal at https://www.waecdirect.org
2. When it loads up, proceed and type in your WAEC Examination Number in the required column.
3. Select your Examination Year (which is 2020).
4. Select your Examination Type i.e. SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULT.
5. Enter the Card Serial Number.
6. Enter the Card PIN.